Saturday, June 25, 2011

We're off to the Farmer's Market!

Miss Bella Boutique (my sil Julie) and I are heading to the Provo Farmer's Market! We'll be there July 16, and a few Saturdays in August). Here's a preview of what you'll find from MBMB...


I won't physically be there on the 16th I'm on because I'll be on vacation, but as soon as I am back, I will be sure to post close-ups of what rings I still have in stock. Also look for a giveaway in August!!!

Summer Sale Prices:
Large Rings- $8 (or 2/$15)
Small Rings- $6 (or 2/$10)
Earrings- $3 (or 2/$5)

Let me know if you want me to put anything to the side for you!

1 comment:

  1. Mari,

    My wife lost a few of the earrings that she got from you at the farmers market, and it would be great to get some more.
    I would like to get her some more for Christmas, and I was wondering if I could come to your home (when your husband is home) and pick some up? Particularly I am interested in the small rose earrings.

    Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete